Friday, December 4, 2009

Can you refreshen an old lipstick?

If anyone knows how can you enlighten me? I was cleaning out my bathroom drawer and I ran across an old shade that I love a lot and it's practically new, but you know when lipstick gets old it goes on kind of sticky and gross and it feels like you're wearing beeswax on your lips. Anyone know how to remedy this?Can you refreshen an old lipstick?
bring ur lipstick to Prescriptives, which is located in most department stores. They can make the same color for uCan you refreshen an old lipstick?
Yeah, by buying a new one.
I've read in several beauty books that you should trash anything over a year old. But the general rule is if it smells, looks, or feels funny, throw it away.
Either go and buy another one or go to prescriptive they can make the same shade for you ( it's located in most major stores like JC Penny etc.)
I don't think that you can refressh it. Makeupe usually expires after three months.
Cut tip off or just get a new one.....not sure of any remedies!
Don't use it-take it with you to a salon or shop and try to match the shade. DO NOT USE IT.
I would apply it with a brush instead of touching it to your lips. And maybe apply your usual lip balm/Chapstick before and/or after the lipstick for a better feel.
Do you know that lipsticks are made out of fish scales? Imagine a old fish scales...
ewww why would you want to? The old stuff has millions and millions of bacteria growing on it. Throw it out.





Nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph