Friday, December 4, 2009

Old lipstick my fav. shade, can't find a match, what should I do?

I have an old lipstick that is my favorite shade.


I do not know the brand that makes it, the tube is simple black with a clear cap and the name has long since rubbed off of it. It's not a very good consistency and it's about 6 years old. I don't use it of course, I should throw it out, but I love the color so much that I've been trying to match it to new lipsticks but it's always somewhat off.





Is there a place that I can take it to have them match the color? Or should I try taking it to a makeup counter (like clinique/ philosophy/ etc) and let a clerk try to match it to one of theirs?Old lipstick my fav. shade, can't find a match, what should I do?
It really depends on how much you love the colour and how much you're willing to spend to get it again. There is a company called Colorlab Custom Cosmetics and they can match every and any colour. I believe its $35.00 for a tube or they offer discounts if you buy more than one of the same shade. If you're budget conscious your best bet is to take it around to makeup counters and see whats out there.Old lipstick my fav. shade, can't find a match, what should I do?
Ur best bet is to take it to MAC and ask them to shade match u.
A no brainer MAC! MAC! MAC! they have every shade.
I agree, you should take it to a counter to be matched.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph