Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's that 80s music video/song where all the girls in the back are wearing red lipstick and playing keytars?

';Addicted to Love'; by Robert PalmerWhat's that 80s music video/song where all the girls in the back are wearing red lipstick and playing keytars?
Addicted to Love by Robert Palmer.What's that 80s music video/song where all the girls in the back are wearing red lipstick and playing keytars?
Robert Palmer. Simply irresistable.











GOD I'm old.
Addicted to Love, by Robert Palmer. My friends and I entered a lip sync contest to that song when I was a senior in HS...awesome memories, thanks!
I Didn't Mean To Turn You On - Robert Palmer (? - a keyboard). There are no ';keytars'; in Addicted To Love or Simply Irresistible. He has at least 4 different videos with the women behind him dancing and playing instruments (including keyBOARDS).





(Addicted To Love was guitars, I believe)





They're all great videos. Robert Palmer was (and is) a great performer and a cool talent.
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph