Sunday, December 13, 2009

Question about Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick?

I bought my wife Lipfinity by Max Factor. It's a long lasting lipstick. She put it on and it wouldn't come off. It took over 12 hours for it to even fade. I like the way it looks but is there a way to get it off sooner?Question about Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick?
i just bought this yesterday and i was sooo surprised to see it wasnt coming off on to a tissue or even doesnt fade or stick to my coffee cup...lol at last i found the perfect solution for my fading lipstick. ive used max factor top coat on my regular listick before and i havent experienced this much of an effect. it was still better than wearing lipstick alone but i think max factor lipcolor is like that. my lipstick remover (almay) worked but I realized babyoil works even better. cant wait to try vaseline.





not only lipfinity but i also got maxfactor max wear which has lipcolor and lipgloss together in one and it also has the same effect. talk about LONG WEAR!!!Question about Max Factor Lipfinity Lipstick?
I had this same problem too.. first off.. she needs to make sure her lips are exfoliated like once a week.. the lipfinity really sticks to dry spots much worse.. how I did it in the beginning was to buy 'satin lips'; form Mary Kay but that got pricey for me so I just bought a sugar scrub and used just a littel on my lips once a week to get the dead stuff off and help with the lipfinity application. Secondly, when she goes to remove it at night, any baby oil, makeup remover or vaseline will do the trick.. she just neds to put some on the lip and then let it set about 30 seconds and then wipe off.. it will work great ESPECIALLY if her lips are exfoliated first. Best of luck to you.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE them





and the easiest way to get them off is either vaseline or baby oil with a tissue, it comes off straight away
tooth paste. just squeeze some onto a tissue and rub on your lips. then wet a new tissuee and wipe off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph