Friday, December 4, 2009

I've never worn makeup apart from lipstick, at 51 is it too old to start.?

My face is getting uneven colour and I don't have much in the way of eyelashes and I'm going grey. Should I bother at this late stage.


What should I use, just the basics.I've never worn makeup apart from lipstick, at 51 is it too old to start.?
it's never to late to start anything, especially something that will make you feel better about yourself by bringing out your natural beauty.





if you've never worn anything before, you want to start light and natural. try a tinted moisturizer, maybe even one to help against aging like this:


http://www.walgreensespanol.com/beauty/p鈥?/a>





then, some mascara and maybe a little eyeshadow and blush. just stick with natural colors. I can help recommend colors and techniques more if you don't mind posting a picture of yourself. I've never worn makeup apart from lipstick, at 51 is it too old to start.?
Haha how cute! I think, especially in this age, it's definitely a feat to not have worn makeup at all. :)





Instead of approaching it with the question 'why', try approaching it with a 'why not'? There's nothing to lose, make-up should always be used to enhance your current features and in the end, should just be about fun and making yourself feel good.





I'd probably ask girls I know for help - family, friends, whoever you notice that wears makeup. I'd get a nice foundation to help with the uneven color, and in that case you can go to a store and ask a lady in the make-up section to help you pick out the correct color for your skintone. Try a bit of mascara for the eyelashes and for a bit of volumnizing (ladies lose a lost of lashes as they get older), and some eyeshadow for outings. Blush is always nice to get ride of the one-tone foundation often leaves, and from there you can see what else you can do. Maybe a bit of light lip color, maybe a bit of eyeliner?





I wouldn't suggest going overboard - the natural look is far nicer than an extremely dramatic and painted look, in my opinion. :)
Absolutely go for it! Hey, the best part is, you can take it off if you hate it :0) I started late too, so it was a little intimidating... and i still don't wear make-up daily. Sometimes you just want a pick me up though.





If you aren't used to a ton of make up, I suggest the mineral type. If you have a Sephora near you, go in and they can show you how to use the different products. I've never tried the mineral make up, but my friends that use it say it feels great. Personally I prefer a tinted moisturizer; it feels light to me. Though mascara seems like a good idea it can be drastic if you aren't used to it, but a little eye liner pencil goes a long way. A really easy eye liner option is the retractible avon liner because they look natural and it's easy to apply.


Have fun!
You are never to old. Do a virtual makeover. this web site will show you the right colors to wear for eye shadow and find a consultant in your area and meet with her and she will be able to tell you exactly what color to use in foundation by holding a foundation color shade chart to your face and meet with her in the daylight so that way you are in the natural light. This website also has many tips on how to apply everything. Understand that you don't need to buy anyhting but this is a great way to start. I have even done this.
never too old......


honey we have hair coloring for a reason, and in today's era we don't have to go grey! hurray


and as for makeup try the new fresh minerals ( or any minerals makeup )its soooo nice not cakey it goes on natural as they are all natural makeups and it evens up skin tones beautifully and use light natural tones


get a brown mascara.....and curler so it makes your eyes stand out





and keep the lipsticks!!!
of course its not too old to start wearing makeup! Just don't use too much...a little bit will make you look so much younger!! How about you curl your eyelashes...then put black or brown mascara on your top lashes and maybe a little bit of champagne colored eyeshadow..not a lot just a little bit to play up your eyes





and then for your face they make moisturizers and liquid foundations to help with uneven coloring so u should definately buy that for your face...and once u do just put a little bit on %26amp;%26amp; when it dries put some blush andur done!
WW, it's never too late to start. You'll just discover the beauty you've had all along. I'm 52, and in the last 7 years, discovered aularale.com/7002 - oh, what a difference. I wear lashes every day now - love those too. Also, eating better, drinking lots of water, and taking a good vitamin/mineral supplement will be helpful.
if you want to .. wear it.





But can I suggest that you go somewhere and learn the art of applying make-up properly.. it's too easy to mess up if you're not experienced .
You are still very young %26amp; age does not matter If you want to wear lipsick or anything else thats up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph