Friday, December 11, 2009

Just caught my 5 yr old brother singing im a diva...with lipstick and my clothes on in my room!!?

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?!Just caught my 5 yr old brother singing im a diva...with lipstick and my clothes on in my room!!?
That is funny-my grand son ( 6 yrs old) sings girls just want to have fun. Don't worry, yet.Just caught my 5 yr old brother singing im a diva...with lipstick and my clothes on in my room!!?
that's awsome. don't worry about it until he does it when he's 12-16. he's five so prob'ly just picking it up from the girls in the house
no you shouldnt.


but i know what you should do.


video tape it and post it on youtube!
haha no thats cute :)


if hes doing it in like 10 years, be worried :D
*laughs hysterically* No, no..it's fine! *bursts out with laughter*
no hes 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph