Sunday, December 13, 2009

Found a video!!! can any1 tell me what lipstick shade this is???!!!?

hi i've been trying unsuccessfully to find a close shade of lipstick to the one anna from hotel babylon wears on the show. have after much research found a video of her wearing it! link=





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bM7FVDYR鈥?/a>





if u think u know or know a near match please let me know. got my birthday soon want it so much for my party. thank u x x x xFound a video!!! can any1 tell me what lipstick shade this is???!!!?
that girl is so cute! It must be a dark berry lipstick, but I don't have a name I can think of at the moment. To find a duplicate, look at MAC's color selection - you should be able to find one that works w/ your skin.Found a video!!! can any1 tell me what lipstick shade this is???!!!?
Mary Kay has a color called Berry Kiss that if you top with Berry Sparkle lip gloss gets pretty close.





For product info, see the website below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph