Friday, December 11, 2009

Did anyone see the pics of those skinheads? Were they gay? one looked like he was wearing lipstick LOL.?

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008鈥?/a>Did anyone see the pics of those skinheads? Were they gay? one looked like he was wearing lipstick LOL.?
The whole thing is just sad... I can't believe that the US still has people, in this day and age, who believe it's acceptable to kill others based on race...





As a country comprised almost entirely of immigrants, I just don't see how this is allowed to continue.





I take comfort in knowing that at least most of the racists are old now, and are going to be dead within the next 15 years anyway. Did anyone see the pics of those skinheads? Were they gay? one looked like he was wearing lipstick LOL.?
Actually, I think I saw it reported on 20/20 or 60 Minutes or something that many skinheads are secretly gay.





As are most gangbangers.





I think they said it has to do with prison culture, or something.





But yeah . . . undercover homosexuals.
i dont think you should gay bash to increase obamas position.
I saw the one holding an auto loader sniper rifle. He didn't look gay to me.
No more gay than the Great One...Obama.
Oh, now THAT'S attractive...haha, they're such losers.


Mmm, pasty skin...love it!
They were Obama plants.
He wants to be a pit bull, like Sarah. Lol!
They are sickos. So are Bloods and Crips who terrorize and kill innocent people.
They looked like a coupla inbreds if you ask me. Gene pool is very shallow in their hometown, I'm sure of it!
those guys are awful.



He had just left Sean Hannity's house.
i hope they get locked up for a good ten years!











stupid racist people......
thats what my gay friends said. although they would never holler.
Nope have not seen them.And why would I want to see gay looking men anyways.I'm not a liberal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph