Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it strange for 16 year olds to wear lipstick?

I mean, most highschool girls wear lipgloss right?


Is it, not necessarily bad, but ABNORMAL to wear lipstick?


You know, when most people imagine lipstick they imagine older ladies, right?Is it strange for 16 year olds to wear lipstick?
Girl, if you can rock the lipstick then rock it!


Everyone matures at different ages and if you feel you are mature enough to wear it then go for it.


If you look hot with lipstick on, there's no reason to not wear it.


Always remember to accessorize, dress, and beautify yourself in harmony ;)


I love that your being classy, because lipstick is classy (especially red).


-MafiosaIs it strange for 16 year olds to wear lipstick?
well lipstick is sort of when your going for a dramatized look for a important occasion. However, if you want to, then make sure not dark red or pink, pale pink with white sparkle gloss over it. and dont apply too much- or you will look like an old woman.
No. Its really just based off prefrence. I dont think its wierd at all for a 16 year old to wear lipstick. If anything right now its really normal for younger people to be wearing lipstick, especially the MAC ones. Their starting to gear more to the younger crowd.
I wear lipstick and I'm 14. I wear a pale sparkly onee.





I really don't think it's abnormal to wear lipstick. I'm suree it's quite normal as long as your wearing it on your lips =P





And tbh' Why do you care even if it was
I don't think it's abnormal in the least bit.


I think lipstick has a sophisticated look to it.


As long as you apply it the right way, it looks fine.


I hope I helped.


P.S, I wear lipstick.
I am 14 and I wear it. Not often. I wear it to parties and formal events. I hardly wear lipgloss usually.
It's not bad or abnormal at all. I would say that a really dark lipstick probably wouldn't suit a younger person but that's all.


I think you should wear whatever you feel like :)
no not really





please answer


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
It depends what color :] it's just not normal because it feels kind of heavy on the lips and requires a lot of reapplication ^_^
yea


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
lipstick is great for giving a block colour to the lips!!!!spesh bright pinks loveleeeeeeeeeeee
Lip gloss is more shiny and makes you look prettier.


Lip Stick is pasty looking and annoying to put on...


i only use lipstick for halloween =D [on my forehead]
cant say abnormal..im 19 and i never wore lipstick.


but i may say that yes ur point about older ladies is partly correct. also depends on the person, some young girls look ok with it
no! i think it's gross. i lovers lip balm.
not at all.
i'm 22 and i still don't wear lipstick
no
no bt i dnt think it loooks as nice as lip gloss!!!!!!
depends on the color...i.e. no bright red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph