Friday, December 4, 2009

I have a tube of old vintage lipstick from the 50's. Can I wear it? Does anyone know of any harmful chemicalsi

I know they used to put lead in some lipsticks but aside from chemicals...there is going to be a MASS of bacteria on that thing...don't use it.I have a tube of old vintage lipstick from the 50's. Can I wear it? Does anyone know of any harmful chemicalsi
NOOO!!.....not bc its risky just bc its retarded to wear lip stick that oldI have a tube of old vintage lipstick from the 50's. Can I wear it? Does anyone know of any harmful chemicalsi
What band is it ?





Not much makeup was about back in the 50's





Kryolan , be going over 65 years how ?





No way on that lipstick ?.
EW! STEP AWAY FROM THE BACTERIA!





but keep the tube. it sounds cute
dude!!! it could have gajillions of bacteria growing in it like fungus. do you really want to put it on your lips? your supposed to get rid of lip products after 1 year for that very reason. id say no.
MAKEUP EXPIRES SO DONT USE IT
I would not use it. I think it could be pretty nasty seen through a microscope!





But if you really like the colour, there is a counter (I think Prescriptives in Harrods) that will reproduce a modern lipstick formulation for you with that colour. Sorry do not have contact details but you could ring Harrods beauty hall and ask.





They will need to see the original.





Ps. don't use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph