Friday, December 4, 2009

Have you ever noticed that old ladies look like they put on their lipstick while leaning on a jackhammer?

Seriously, they should probably ask someone to apply their lipstick for them. It's just not that attractive when it runs up under their nose, and past both sides of their mouth, like the Joker.





I'm not trying to be mean...I'm just saying...And why is it that the older they are, the brighter the color they choose? I've seen small children run away in fright!Have you ever noticed that old ladies look like they put on their lipstick while leaning on a jackhammer?
Hahahaha what an interesting observation.Have you ever noticed that old ladies look like they put on their lipstick while leaning on a jackhammer?
hahaha that made me laugh but your totally right!! i thought i was the only one noticing that.... and i think their sight is going bad... or maybe they think it will make their yellow dentures look whiter.
i think they have to make it brighter so that they can see it themselves. lol they probably dont realize that it looks like a bright pink light shining from their mouths lol.
Yeah, I agree. Plus, sometimes it smudges on their dentures.. not pleasant.
I cant wait till im old so i can start doing my lipstick like that =]
its worse if they kiss you in red my auntie did and i looked like a clown
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph