Friday, December 11, 2009

Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?

if i wore red lipstick, would it look classy or trashy? heres a close up of my face:


http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/鈥?/a>Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?
It could go either way. I think it could look great!





It depends on the exact shade and what you wear it with. And if you are going for bold lips, play your eyes down. If you do both, then you'll look trampy.





You're very pretty, by the way.Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?
From a guy's point of view- and one that thinks Yoda is the coolest character in any movie, ever- I think you look fine the way you are. In fact, you are beautiful! I think lipstick would be a distraction more than anything else and why would you want to take away from your beautiful face. You look absolutely amazing just the way you are (sorry- that probably doesn't really answer your questions all that well but it's the truth).
not a bright red or a dark red you need something in between; but i think that it would look good on you! you have great looking lips LUCKY! (p.s. i'm straight! lol) yeah you should try it and maybe add a little gloss over it to make it a little more youthful yet still classy :) hope i helped.
If that is really you, I would go with a pink color. You are drop dead beautiful. I have never liked the red look.
It would depend on the occasion. Not for every day, but maybe for a night out.
You look fine.


Red lipstick's ugly on everyone.
i dont think red would be your colour unless it was a lighter red.... maybe try a light pinky colour or a nude... ur pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph