Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want to find this max factor lipstick for my mom.............?

She thinks it has the word ';innocense'; in the color and the #45 over the number 622.......but everything else on the lipstick tube is more or less worn off.......the lipstick is also kind of like a gloss, but she calls it a lipstick, with the other end as a moisturizer or something.............could anyone send me a link to this particular color.....it is kind of a pinkish purple..and we can not find it around this neck of the woods..........thanksI want to find this max factor lipstick for my mom.............?
http://maxfactor.com/user/get/product_de鈥?/a>I want to find this max factor lipstick for my mom.............?
http://www.maxfactor.com/user/get/lip_ma鈥?/a>


here try these they have alot of pretty colors
I would be careful since many of the drug store companies were busted for high lead content in their lipsticks.
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph