Friday, December 11, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get pink lipstick like Fergie wears in her glamorous video?

I have red lips with blonde hair %26amp; dark complected so pink lips would look better but I can NEVER find a lipstick that shows up pretty pink on my lips. Can anyone help me out?Does anyone know where I can get pink lipstick like Fergie wears in her glamorous video?
I think the name of the brand is MAC. called viva glam. I'm trying to see where you can purchase it beside the website. I found that Dillards has it where I live.Does anyone know where I can get pink lipstick like Fergie wears in her glamorous video?
mac has some in that color. just go to their website.


www.maccosmetics.com
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph