Friday, December 4, 2009

How old do you think people have to be to wear lipstick?

I do wear make-up, I'm 15. But i usually wear gloss or tint for my lip make-up. I thought maybe 18 even 17 would be an okay age to wear lipstick. Gloss reminds me of growing into a young lady or teenager. But lipstick reminds me of growing into a woman.How old do you think people have to be to wear lipstick?
there are multiple shades of lipstick. you don't necessarily have to be old to wear it. you can pick a shade that is appropriate to your age. like if you are 15 you can pick a nude color or just a light pink but all very subtle and not too bright.How old do you think people have to be to wear lipstick?
i suppose it would depend how you wore it.


example, i wouldn't want to walk up the high street and see a 13 year old with lipstick on perfectly applied. i think it's too young to care.


personally, i use lip balms on a day to day basis, i'm 16. on a special occasion (party, wedding etc.) i will wear a lipstick to give me some more colour. my lipstick is a couple shades darker than my natural lip colour, so you can see it, but not really.





gloss reminds me of a young teenager just starting on make up and thinks it makes them look grown up. it annoys me when i seee a 12-13 year old wearing it and always re-applying it.


shiny looks okay, but i would use a tinted lip balm.
It really matters what color lipstick you apply. If you use a more natural color (one that matches your skin complexion of course) it will only enhance your lips' color and make them stand out. It won't make you look older :)





Go to Maybelline's homepage and there go to the lip-stuff page. There's a lot of choice there and you can cut it down to what you need just by telling the chart on the right side what's your skin and eye color.





Good luck ;p
its all a matter of opinion I think, if I had a daughter I don't think I'd like her wearing a lot of make up before 14 or 15 but then again I couldn't stop her, if it was just for dressing up any younger then fine, but I wouldn't want her plastered in make up looking like the girls round here do.





I wore a bit of make-up around your age then learned how to do it properly with foundation and lipstick around 18/19 and that was my decision xx
It's really whatever you happen to like. I wear both lip gloss (coloured stuff, not like a lip smacker or anything lol) and lipstick and I'm 20. I've been wearing both since likely 10 or 11. I know some girls who are strictly lipstick girls (my own age), some who think lipstick is an ';old lady thing'; for their mothers. Just depends what you like I think.
i dont know i guess it depends on where you live- i am also 15 and i live in NYC- girls have been wearing makeup since like 6th grade most dont wear lipstick just because everyone tends to prefer lipgloss but girls definitely do wear that bright red lipstick you see in all the magazines.
Well that all depends on you... there are soooooooo many shades of lipstick nowadays that its not really a big deal. But if you've never worn lipstick before don't just go and run to the bright red lips... Try a neutral pinky shade that's good with your skin tone. Always put on a lip balm underneath your lipstick to moisturize your lips and I would recommend using a lip brush to apply it. Hope this helps.
18 years old or older.


But if you ask me. You can wear it, as soon as it makes you happy its ok.


My teacher once told me that its ok to wear anything you want, the only thing that matters is feeling good and comfortable with it.


Just be yourself.!


This is a question you should answer yourself :)





Good Luck
I'm 18 and I don't wear it b/c i prefer gloss or a chapstick. to use lipstick, well, i would go for when you hit twentie you can wear it. but if you really want to, go for it at 16 (like my cousin) try out the lighter shades. no bright reds, corals or dark browns.
lol wear lipstick!! you don't really have to be a certain age to wear it. i rarely leave the house without my red lippy on and im only 15! but i dont look like a cheap slapper...............well i bloody hope not! lol i like to think i wear it in a classy way, no heavy eye make up :]
18. I'm 17-- I don't wear lipstick..and I when I do- Only on occasion.





I don't really think it's appropriate as a daily thing, but that's just me. =]
You can wear lipstick at any age, but I recommend gloss for younger teens just because it has a more youthful look.
I personnally use lipstick - if it goes with what im trying to achieve as a look.





I might use vaseline just for everyday stuff, just on the go go.





but if lipstick had a age rule LOL





i would say 16 +





=D
well im about ur age, and i do the same. i used to use browns and reds. eww didnt look good. i think the age 17.
it depends on the person but i think when you're a teenager dont wear lipstick becuz it makes u look much older maybe 21 or older wear lipstick so stick wit the gloss =]
any age?


maybe darker tones when your growing older.


i wear lip stick, its like beige though im 13


but i put gloss over it:)
Natural is always more Beautiful. make Up is for phonies or hiding behind a mask...
16+ i think would be appropriate
i guess it doesnt really matter


it would look really pretty with lipstick and then lipgloss on top of it !!!!!!
You pretty much answered your own question. 17-18 sounds about right.
I wear lipstick sometimes. Just a nice pink or coral.
i prefer gloss....it doesnt get all over my teeth!!!! haha!
your definatly old enough as long as it isn't too dark. gloss is never out unless its like to shiney and not enough color
it doesn't matter. just put on some lipstick
I think you develop lips in the second trimester... So... I would say then
ohh about 16
Where lipstick now as long as u sexy lol
it depends on wat u wearing it for really
Are you asking us or telling us?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph