Friday, December 4, 2009

Is lipstick too old fashioned?

I sometimes put lipstick on (like a light nude color or peachy) and then a clear lip gloss over. Is this too old fashioned (like for old ladies-which i've heard!) Or just a cute way to add color to your lips? tyIs lipstick too old fashioned?
lipstick is sexy!!!!Is lipstick too old fashioned?
No I do not believe it is old fashioned.





Matte, bright red might look a bit old fashioned unless you are going for a retro look.





Sheer lipsticks tend to look fresher than matte lipsticks. I wear Revlon matte lipstick in just enough buff, a sheer lip color with a bit of gloss over top. Gloss can make any lipstick appear to be lipgloss. I also use it on its own for a very natural, subtle look.
haha I think lipstick is a great way to get a little color on your lips. I love peach or light pink or sometimes red. I would also recommend that instead of applying it with the actual stick, use your finger to smudge on a couple of layers. It is sheerer, so it's less intense and not harsh. Plus, it'll last longer cuz it's like a stain. :D
no actually its coming back in!


Nude lips are nice (:


It depends on what color of skin you have and hair, but you can always wear lipstick!!
No, I don't think so.I also put some lipstick on with some gloss,and it looks good.
I think lipstick looks good on everyone. You just need to pick a good color that fits you. Lipstick will never be out of style!
omg no!
lipstick is over rated but you idea is good i have never heard of it
i prefer lipstick, it give you more color instead of shine. i prefer that :P
of course not!
no it isn't

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph