Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I let the red lipstick go?(Pics)

Well, I've been wearing it for quite a while, and I absolutely LOVE it. It makes me stand out from the crowd and perfectly compliments my firey,spicey personality. The problem is, people always diss me for it! Even my best friends are mean about it and tell me aweful things people have said about me! This one girl from school makes fun of me in front of all her friends everytime she sees me!


Don't get me wrong, I've also had people tell me that I pull it off nicely...But I dunno...


Here's me:


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=12鈥?/a>


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11鈥?/a>


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=11鈥?/a>


I really love my lipstick and I don't wanna look like everyone else, what should I do?Should I let the red lipstick go?(Pics)
Get rid of it. It makes you look trashy. Should I let the red lipstick go?(Pics)
Well, if anyone can pull it off, it's someone with your dark features.





I'm not really a fan of girls under 20 wearing so much makeup. I'm only 30, so it's not that terribly long ago that I wanted to look older, but old enough to know that your youth is something you never get back.





So, yes, you can pull off red lipstick, but could you please wait a few years to do it?
I think your workin the red lipstick pretty good!


Not many chicks can do that, I photo I like the best


of you is the second one, cause your hair is up! You


have a beautiful face try not to hide behind too much


make up! Instead of lip stick you should try lip stain


you may like it more, BTW don't be scared to try new


or different types of make up!





I hope this helps.
looks nice. =]


but to tell you something from my point of view, you should refrain wearing red lipstick in school.. you can wear it whenever youre not in school but wearing it in school, its just not nice to look at and YES it will make people look at you and talk about you but not in a good way.
it is a bit much make-up but im all for that!


you can be the queen of lipstick and im the queen of eyeliner.


it does make you stand out.


And ignore the stupid girl who makes fun of you. she has nothing better to do with her life than put down people who know what they want.


Remember, pay no mind to the girl who talks behind your back, that just means you're two steps ahead!
to tell you the truth, i think the bright red lipstick looks too bright against dark hair, any color. try switching to lip gloss, it works much better, and it makes your lips pink and shiny, and it doesn't stand out that much. go to ulta.com and type in Palladio lip gloss and different shades will come up, they're under 10 dollars... good luck!
Oh, I think you look really pretty! Not everyone can wear red lipstick like that, I usually wear pinks. I would suggest maybe wearing other lipsticks every now and then, but keep on wearing the red stuff. I don't know why they would make fun of you for it, I think it suits you. It's cool.
Honey your a beautiful girl I think if you used a nice pale shade of pink it would accent your skin tone and look much more natural which is the point of makeup to enhance not to hind or make really bold if you have to go with a red try a sheer red or a stain maybe???
nah, i think you can keep it : )


be glad, because not many people can pull it off!


just make sure the rest of your makeup isnt too dramatic or else its just tooooo muchhh!


maybe shorten the tail on your eyeliner?


but i mean if you like it then heck, keep it! : )






I like it, I think you really do pull it off well. (I am being honest.) But the rule of makeup is - only try to show off one feature. That means only wear something bold or a lot of something on one feature..could be your lips, cheeks, eyes, or overall skin. Just lay off the heavy eyeliner..that egyptian look isn't working for you.
I think you should do whatever you want to do, no matter what anybody else thinks, but if the teasing starts to bother you, then I would just change it up into something else that makes you also stand out


Good Luck :)
i hate red lipstick on most people but you kinda pull it off..





if you don't care what people think, then keep wearing it...


even if you lose the red lipstick there are other things you can do to stand out!





i wear bright purple eye shadow...






Try maybe a red lip gloss that makes your lips shine a bit more. You have nice lips and the color you have looks matte and orangy. Try maybe a reddish pinkish color but if you use a lipstick get some clear gloss to go over the top.
Ok I like it on the 2nd and 3rd photo but on the first it looks weird. I would keep it because it makes you stand out and you look really pretty. If you like it it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Good Luck xx
i hate red lipstick, but you do pull it off nicely... especially in pic 2.





if you like it, then keep wearing it, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks... your opinion should be the only one who matters... its ur own style... do it how you see fit.



hmm, maybe tone it down a little to a little bit of a darker red, not quite as bright, but i actually dont hate it so much but, ease off a little on your eye liner.
you know what those other putas are just hating because you really pull it of i ain't no dike or nothing but it looks very nice like a spanish senorita lol. try a diffrent color if u want like a natural color like shimmery brown or shimmery pinkish brown
i think it looks really pretty on you. but it does look like you are wearing lip liner. you could wear it without lip liner that might make it look a little different.
ya i really like it on you, maybe just wear it once of twice a week instead of everyday. but yes you can definetly pull it off
i love the red lipstick on you! i wish i looked cool with red lipstick but i don't :/





just don't put it above your lip keep it on your actual lips!
I think red lipstick suits your skin tone and your hair colour. Who cares what other people say, probably just because they have really small lips and can't pull off red lipstick.
You are so beautiful!





I have never ever ever seen anyone pull off the red lipstick like that! Keep it! You stand out and look just plain beautiful! I also love your hair hun!





-Jean
I love the red lipstick, but I definitely don't think you should wing your eyeliner, it's just too much.
i don't know whats wrong with ppls it looks hexta nice on you don't even let them affend you because you are beautiful.





i really like how it goes with your eyes in pic two;-)
you look really nice with red lipstick i think you should keep it going.get lighter lip liner than the one you are wearing in one of the pics though
It looks good really, As long as you think it looks good on you, Dont listen to what people say .. They have nothing better than mock others.
IDK. DO WHAT YOU WAOULD LIKE TO DO. BE YOURSELF. YOU'LL STILL STAND OUT OF THE CROWD.
Its actually fine, but the eye makeup is pretty awful. And the nose piercing is pretty bad too..../
Nope! You look really good in red lipstick. Most people cant pull it off. Just dont put it on too heavy...
If you love it that's all that matters. And if they're your true friends they wouldn't be mean about it.
Go for a darker cherry red.





If you like it wear it, don't let anyone put you down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph