Sunday, December 13, 2009

What do people think of the Lipstick Jungle tv series? Who is your favourite character and why?

I read the novel when it was released and wonder what people think of the television series on living.What do people think of the Lipstick Jungle tv series? Who is your favourite character and why?
I like Nico the best! She's real, funny, sassy, runs with her emotions, and loves with her whole heart. Her storyline is the most interesting right now. I'm really not interested in Wendy's or Victory's storyline. They're boring. So i guess I can say that the only thing really keeping me watching this show is Nico!!What do people think of the Lipstick Jungle tv series? Who is your favourite character and why?
I like the TV series but I don't have a favorite character. The characters don't really seem that real to me. I haven't read the book either.
I love the show! I used to like Victory the best but now Iit's Nico. I think i'm just attracted to drama and right now she leaves me wondering what will happen next!
Don't like the series at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph