Friday, December 11, 2009

Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?

if i wore red lipstick, would it look classy or trashy? heres a close up of my face:


http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/…Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?
As long as you don't overdo it, it will look classy. Too much make-up and you will look like a hooker.Red lipstick on me, classy or trashy? (pics of me included)?
Yoda!


I think that a moderate pink or a dark red would look fine on you. But red has never made a good impression on me. Go to a Mary Kay party and get some advise on make up in general. You are a very pretty girl to begin with. So I think that you will not need a lot like some girls wear. The caked on make up on any girl looks trashy to me. Good Luck.


Jim B.
I don't think red red lipstick would look good on you, sorry! It looks better on pale people...think Marilyn Monroe and, well, Marilyn Manson looks good in red lipstick lol I think you would look good in a darker more berry-toned red though
I think red looks trashy on everyone...Don't listen to men they seriously thing red is hot because it reminds them of hookers and it's a strange fantasy some of them have....I wear red lipstick sometimes for my husband in the bedroom only
Classy! Red lipstick can look fabulous on anyone depending on the shade. You look like a cool, so you would want a red with blue undertones, not yellow.
I would say trashy. Red lipstick wouldn't fit your face. No offense if that, somehow, offended you. I think a light pink or a little dark pink would fit you.
u should put a pic with red lipstick on, but i think it mite be kinda trashy. u look very sexy with the kind u hav on in the pic, stick 2 it
I wouldn't go with completely red lipstick, but a darker color would go nicely with your skin tone.
Red looks trashy on almost everyone.
I personally love red lipstick.
It depends on what u are wearing, but based on your face/hair, classy as long as you don't dress trashy!
ooh, i'd think you'd look like one of those 50's-ish movie stars. very classy and pretty, but wear something neutral and simple like a black dress.
In your case: classy. It doesn't look classy on everyone, but you've got the face for it.
trashy
Hmm, depends what other make up you have on.


But I'll say classy.





You're pretty. =)
Trashy. No one looks good in plain red lipstick
Classy, trashy if it's too much.
How red are we talking about?
CLASSY!!





(trust me. i'm an expert.)
Classy! nice lips :)
it doesnt even look red.
i hate red lipstick on girls regardless, just steer clear
what lipstick?
don't go too dark, or itll look trashy. get a shade on the lighter side.
Classy,cuz u cant really see it.... u have really nice skin!
i agree with Steph^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph