Friday, December 4, 2009

What shades of lipstick would suit a 50 yr old with fair to wheatish skin tone?

I would go for pink or redWhat shades of lipstick would suit a 50 yr old with fair to wheatish skin tone?
I think you should try in earthy tones, light bronzes or maybe something with an orange tone. Maybe something goldish would be good too.What shades of lipstick would suit a 50 yr old with fair to wheatish skin tone?
I have the same skin tone as you do, but I'm in my late 20's, however nude is classic and looks great on us. That's what I wear. And if you're feeling flirty, go with a soft coral. That's a good spring color. Also a classic.
it depends on your hair color as well...but if you have fair skin..you will probably look amazing in anything pink or coral...stay away from the reds and browns..this will make you look paler
I'm 45, fair complexion, dark strawberry blondeish hair and blue eyes...For daily wear, I put on a bit of Burts Bees lip balm, then go over that with a lip pencil about the same shade as my natural lip color (maybe just barely a tone darker).





When I need to 'dress up' I use either red/gold lipstick or something in the coral family, depending on what I'm wearing.
try a light color, more of a nude color, or something with pinkish undertones. And try a sheer lipshade rather than a heavy color. Those seem to compliment any skin tone.
well, you don't wanna go too dark. try:


*nude colors


*earthy tones


*a sort of peachy pink color


* a soft pink hinted with some gold/bronze


*dusty rose
  • IMPOLINE PRODUCTS SERVICES
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph