Friday, December 11, 2009

My 14 month old son just ate an entire tube of red lipstick??...?

Should I be worried?? What will it do to my son??My 14 month old son just ate an entire tube of red lipstick??...?
Does he look pretty? Ok just kidding lol, but he should be fine. Chances are the lipstick is mostly petroleum jelly or wax. You may want to call poison control just in case-In the US the number is 1-800-222-1222.My 14 month old son just ate an entire tube of red lipstick??...?
I would call the manufacturer and ask what if it is toxic. Usually things like that are pretty much just wax, fat, and dye addictive. But do call the company, google the brand name and find their customer care number and ask if it is toxic.





Also be on the look out for some exotic colored poo.
If you are in the U.S., Call Poison Control at 1-800-222-1222 and tell them precisely what he ate and they should be able to tell you what to do. My daughter ate some moisturizing lotion once - I called Poison Control and they told me it was basically fine unless she ate the whole jar.
Ayyy poor thing, im sure he will be okay, bt just in case call his primary doctor and get the right information whether it can harm him or not. Good luck to you n him ((:
since lipstick is put on your lips, then it probably isn't toxic. I would call his pediatrician and ask if you should make an appointment for your son. the doctor will know what is best for him.
Yikes! LOL I'd call the doctors office ASAP just to see what they say!
No but um maybe you should go and get him check out by a professional
Wow. Call the poision control center and they will likely have you read off the ingredients and tell you what to do from there.
Call your doc ASAP but he should be fine
lipstick aint toxic, i mean you put it on your lips, so they cant put toxic substances in it, incase you subcontiously swallow some, your son will be fine.
he might get the runs.
lol





thats funny





I'm sure he will be fine, but you may want to call his pediatrician just to be sure
go to the ER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph