Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Will there be a season 3 of Lipstick Jungle?

I've been looking around to see if there are any rumors out there about a third season for lipstick jungle. I can't find any. Does anyone know if there will be a third season?Will there be a season 3 of Lipstick Jungle?
On November 13, rumors emerged that NBC would cancel the show due to low ratings and it was unclear if the remaining episodes would be aired in the current time slot. However, these rumors are, as yet, unconfirmed. Lipstick Jungle will continue to air their remaining episodes due to a 50% increase in ratings. NBC Chairman Ben Silverman stated that they ';may'; order more episodes down the line if ratings were to improve.





On November 21, NBC moved Lipstick Jungle to Fridays at 9:00 PM beginning December 5, for the remainder of the season.





On January 9, 2009 the last produced episode of Lipstick Jungle aired. As it was advertised as a season finale, it is unknown the true status of the show.Will there be a season 3 of Lipstick Jungle?
I've been searching around for the same question. I LOVE ';Lipstick Jungle'; even more than ';Sex and the City'; (which I didn't even get into until a year after it ended). The last thing I heard is that the producers are shopping around for scripts with hopes of finding some stronger and better storylines for our ladies.
I sure hope not, I love the show! There was rumors of canceling the show?





let me look around and see if I can find anything about it


edit: http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/lipst鈥?/a> read this and vote to save the show and sign the petition.





It says, no season 3 ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph