Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you watch Lipstick Jungle did what Kirby's mom say hit you right where you live?

When Kirby was talking to his mom about interfering in his relationship with Nico she said ';She is driving this and I don't want you to be a passenger in your own life'; when she said that I got cold chills. That is one I will write down and think about often to make sure I am not a passenger in my own life. Did you like it as much as I did?If you watch Lipstick Jungle did what Kirby's mom say hit you right where you live?
Haha...yeah. Isn't it funny that something we hear on TV can stick with you and most importantly, make you really think? Who admits to it? LOL





I thought that was writing genious last night. I only just started watching this show but I really like it. Its sassy and fun and yet there is a storyline to follow. I'm wondering though about it being moved to Friday night....thats usually the kiss of death for good shows. I hope it sticks around.





I really want Joe to get over things and sweep Victory off her feet!If you watch Lipstick Jungle did what Kirby's mom say hit you right where you live?
Ahh, see I didn't know that about Joe and Victory. A shame really, since she is so *talented* I think they would be good together...or it could be my teenage crush of Andrew McCarthy from his Less than Zero/Pretty in Pink days :) Report Abuse

Thanks for choosing mine as the best answer...I know it was probably a REALLY hard decision LOL Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph