Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Was the winning project runway dress ever worn on Lipstick Jungle?

I love both shows. I just don't remember seeing on this season of lipstick jungle did i miss it?Was the winning project runway dress ever worn on Lipstick Jungle?
ya know, i dont remember seeing it either..?


go back and watch rerun episodes online around the same time of project runway aired..Was the winning project runway dress ever worn on Lipstick Jungle?
Sadly, I am 99% positive that the outfit was never worn on the show.


I think because of the fact that the show was canceled there was never really a chance to show it.


I liked the outfit but never thought it was up to the standards of what else was on the show.





I'm shading a tear that it's over, loved that show
i don't think so


these ';prizes'; are usually bogus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph