Friday, June 25, 2010

Does anybody like the show Lipstick Jungle?

Recently I watched all the episodes online and now I'm hooked.I can't wait to see the new season on September 24th 2008.Does anybody like the show Lipstick Jungle?
Is it actually coming back on????? I LOVED that show and then it was gone and I figured it was done. I watched the first episodes and really wanted more and it didn't come back on. Does anybody like the show Lipstick Jungle?
Yes, but unfortuately i have to wait till next year till it airs here in australia.
It's great. I can't wait for it to come back next month!
I can't wait for it to come back!!!!!!!
I do. I think that Lindsay Price is so dang beautiful that it's silly. Kim Raver aint so bad either.
yes! thats a really good show
I really like it and it returns to TV on 9/24/08
Yes. Its one of my favorite new shows to watch.
  • mortgage company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    triumph