Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Which show has or had more likable characters Lipstick Jungle or Cashmere Mafia?

I've never watched an episode of ';Cashmere Mafia'; either, but some of the main reasons why I love ';Lipstick Jungle'; are the wonderful characters. They're real and well-rounded. There's more to their lives than just dating and $500 designer shoes. Even though one of the 3 women is a blossoming fashion designer, they never place emphasis on price or even mention names like Manolo and Ferragamo. I really hope NBC takes note and lets the show continue.Which show has or had more likable characters Lipstick Jungle or Cashmere Mafia?
Well maybe I shouldn't really answer this as I have never watched Cashmere Mafia but I am a fanatic about Lipstick Jungle so thats why I decided to answer anyway...





I think Wendy is likable - relateable to me as I'm a working mom too :)





I like Victory b/c she is fun and sassy and so driven and I really LOVE her and Joe together - she is the yang to his yin ;;)





I consider Nicco to be the least likable but yet I do like her - even moreso than Wendy who even though I can relate to her, she gets on my nerves now and then.





JMO

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph