Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Am I the only one who will miss the show Lipstick Jungle?

I was really disappointed that the show has been cut. Anybody out there like this show as well?Am I the only one who will miss the show Lipstick Jungle?
IT'S NOT CANCELED AFTER ALL!!!! YEA!! I'M SO HAPPY AND I KNOW YOU ARE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!





CHECK OUT THIS LINK


http://omg.yahoo.com/news/brooke-shields鈥?/a>Am I the only one who will miss the show Lipstick Jungle?
No. I'm going to miss it. I just got into it this season and I really like it. I don't know why they have to cancel all the shows I like LOL





Las Vegas


Lipstick Jungle


Providence


Alias


West Wing


Strong Medicine


The Black Donnellys


Less Than Perfect (it was a sitcom)


Crossing Jordan and


Nash Bridges - just to name (more than) a few..
Yeah I hope it's not cancelled. I love it and know 2
Honestly... i never watched it, but i know that they had millions of viewers..... i wonder why they canceled it?
yes
I also enjoyed watching it. I liked the actresses that were in it. I did not think it was that bad.
Yes, you are the only one. That show was so pretentious, I didnt like it.
Sorry to hear that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
triumph